The Florida coast was quiet the beauty. Embracing the humidity and heat, I pieced my time out between taking a quick dip in the pool or ocean and exploring some great thrift shops over a cupcake or two. A gem, I discovered the Women's Exchage in Sarasota, Fl, bringing home a classic Coach purse, a statement chambray button-up (stay tuned for outfit posts on both!), and a pair of beautiful white-ironstone pieces. A treasure trove, this must-shop thrift store is one I will be back to visit! As for the to-die-for cupcakes, make sure to stop by the Sarasota Cupcake Company and try the Cake Batter Cupcake and... well who am I kidding, try them all... I did!
Places to Thrift:
1. Women's Exchange Inc. - 539 South Orange Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236
2. SPARCC Treasure Chests - 1426 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL 34236
3. Mustard Seed Thrift Shop - 1442 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL 34236
Places for Sweets:
1. Sarasota Cupcake Company - 428 Corey Ave., St. Petersburg, FL 33706
2. Meaney's Mini Donuts - Red Barn Flea Market, Booth 938, Bradenton, FL 34208